Friday, August 6, 2010

The Dark Side 2

Here are more shots of the Redgrave Goth skin, that impressed me so much. This is also to showcase this beautiful Barerose Tokyo dress. This is also the first time, that I am writing all credits for the shots, including poses and shoot location, which I usually prefer to keep to myself, to be more exclusive. Enjoy!! (Click on images to enlarge and see more details)







Here's to show you more of the skin, by taking the dress off. Since I didn't know the sim rules at the shoot location regarding nudity, I thought of wearing this League Duct Tape outfit, which came in handy.

I still did dare and took everything off later, to showcase the skin better. I also hardly did any fancy effects on the shots. All I did was brighten them up a bit, corrected some of the edge distortions (would distract in my opinion) and cropped the shots.


Skin: Redgrave
Body Shape: C-Stylez by CanTell Mizser - Destiny
Outfit: Barerose Tokyo
Duct Tape Outfit: League
Hair: Sixty Nine
Nails: J's (freebie)
Shoes: Maitreya
Poses: Poseur and Sylva Petrov
Eyes: Patmamu Sandalwood
Eyelashes: Miamai - Full Prim Lashes (no alpha)
Eye Make-Up: Nuuna (only for Viewer 2 and Emerald Beta)
Location: Lost World

No comments: