Friday, September 29, 2017

C-Stylez New Vanity Sets - Full Mesh!

Hello lovely people! I have replaced all my Vanity Sets and released all full mesh versions!
They are now available on my SL Marketplace store, but I suggest you try it out first before you purchase. Please go to my inworld and see if it fits your avatar, since I make my furniture for shorter avatars.

I am proud to say, that I am one of the first to sell Vanity Sets in SL, when I opened my store in 2007. I started creating them out of the need to have one, coz I couldn't find any decent ones, since the selection back then was very small. I since then always tried to revise and improve my Vanity Sets as time went by, from prims to sculpties and now to mesh.

So check them out and get one for your Diva needs. You can teleport here to go to my store. Enjoy!














No comments: