Tuesday, May 6, 2014

New Release at C-Stylez: Star Vanity Sets - All Mesh!







I have just released my Star Vanity Sets in Mesh at my SLM Store!


Set Includes:
- Vanity Table Dresser = 5 Land Impact 
- Vanity Chair = 1 Land Impact
Bonus Items (for optional use or use your own decos)::
- Magazine Stack = 2 LI 
- Eyeshadow Palette with Mirror = 1 LI 
- Lipstick with Cap = 1 LI 
- Compact Powder = 1 LI 
- Cosmetic Set = 5 LI 
- Make Up Brush Set = 5 LI 
- Tissue Box = 3 LI 
- Hair Brush = 1 LI 
- Hair Curler = 2 LI

I recommend that you try out the Vanity Set inworld first, before purchasing, so you can check if it works for you. All my furniture are created according to my size (below 2.00m Avatar Size under shape editor).
So if you are taller, they might not work for you.

The sets are available in four colors: black, red, white and hotpink.






No comments: