Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Complete Avatar - Poison Ivy at C-Stylez!







So I finally finished the completely revised version of my Ivy Avatar. I've been wanting to do this since forever and I started working on it many months ago. This version is now with partly mesh items and it's completely different from the first Ivy Avatar.

I have also lately created Machinimas to demonstrate the avatar, since I don't provide demos, just like the one for the Material Girl (Madonna) Avatar, which you can also watch on my Youtube Channel C-Stylez by CanTell Mizser on Youtube

It takes awhile before I upload new items, especially Complete Avatars, because I need to be perfectly satisfied with the outcome, before I release the item. 

I also create the machinima first, and then I create the music for it, so it all takes time.

 

This is a complete pack for starters, collectors, role players, divas, superstars, unique people or people who simply want to shine! Purchase this complete avatar and you're ready to go! What you see is what you get! This means all illustrated items in the pictures are included in the set! Some items such as prim attachments and 1 body shape are copy/mod/no transfer. Please make sure to make a copy first before you start editing your items.  


Body Parts
  • Skin (C/NM/NT) 
  • Body Shape (C/M/NT) 
  • Eyebrows (C/NM/NT)
  • Eyes (C/NM/NT)
  • Mesh Hair (C/NM/NT) 
  • Add-On Buns (non mesh) (C/NM/NT) 

Clothing           
  • All wearable clothing, tattoos and alpha layers are C/NM/NT  
  • Mesh Bikini - non rigged (C/M/NT)
  • Sculpted Leaves Outfit (C/M/NT)
  • Vine Body Deco (C/M/NT)
  • Mesh Boots - rigged (C/NM/NT)
  • All attachable prim parts aside from mesh items are C/M/NT

There are no resizer scripts, tinter or any scripts installed in the prim parts. This is to avoid lag and to provide a better browsing atmosphere.  

*Please take note: Always use the option "add" when wearing mesh, alpha layers and tattoo layers. This is to ensure, that you can wear more that one at a time. Otherwise, they will be replaced if you use the option "wear". 


Important  

Since invisiprims are already obsolete and doesn't work anymore with mesh viewers, I do not include them anymore. This avatar is therefore only for mesh enabled viewers. If you are still using older viewers, which are not capable of showing the new alpha layers and mesh objects, it is not advisable for you to purchase this avatar. 

I highly recommend you to download and use one of the latest mesh enabled viewers. 


**All items have been especially created and fitted for this avatar only! They are therefore not available as single items! This gives you more exclusivity, since it's more likely uncommon to see someone else wearing the same stuff.**

No comments: