Monday, December 29, 2008

Winter Fashion!

It's winter time! Still a couple of months to go, so it's the time to show off some of my winter outfits. By the way, in case you wonder why I never mention any of the skins I wear, it's because I prefer to keep them to myself, since I definitely don't want to see any clone of me lol! The shape I wear is of course my own creation and not for sale.

If you got one of the most amazing skins available in SL, drop by at my store inworld at C-Stylez Boutique in Seonhan and try the demos of my available shapes. Try them on with your skin and see which one fits best. They are all modifiable, so you can tweak the shape the way you like it. Want the perfect shape? Get a C-Stylez body shape. Nuff said.





I rarely wear bags in SL, but I got some awesome ones in my inventory. Look at the amazing details of this bag for example, awesome isn't it?


I wanted these boots so bad when I saw them! OMG! Just look at the texturing and details done on these boots! Another realistic and high quality product in SL, definitely worth every Linden Dollar.

Hair: Mirai Style
Scarf: Bare Rose Tokyo

Coat: Dela

Turtleneck Pullover: Kit Maitland

Pants: Grueling Designs

Gloves: Lookr

Boots: Redgrave

Bag: Lolo (Wade1 Jya)

No comments: